Initial Information Required
- Annual CPA financial statements for the last five years – (i.e. compiled, reviewed or audited)
- Interim financial statements for the most recent 12 months and the preceding 12-month period
- Federal income tax returns for the last five years
- Copies of financial budgets, forecasts or projections
- List of subsidiaries or other related businesses, together with their financial statements
- Any significant financial account details (such as aged accounts receivable listing, aged accounts payable listing, fixed asset details, depreciation schedule, intangible assets, interest-bearing debt etc.)
- Details of related-party transactions
- Schedule of officers’ and directors’ compensation and key person life insurance
- Details of any employee benefit plans, including pension, profit-sharing and employee stock option plans.
- Listing of off balance sheet intangible assets (copyrights, trademarks, patents, software licensing rights etc.)
- Copies of any business plans
- List of stockholders or partners, showing the amount of stock or percentage owned by each person.
- List of five largest customers and suppliers with total sales and purchases, for each during the last year.
- Minutes of board of directors meetings
- Copies of stockholder or partnership agreements, including any stock option agreements
- Details of any litigation, including pending or threatened lawsuits
- Copies of any buy-sell agreements and/or written offers to purchase or sell company stock
- Copies of key officers’ employment agreement
- Copies of any major sale or purchase contracts
- Details of any contingent liabilities (guarantees, warranties, or derivative financial instruments)
- Off-balance-sheet financing such as letters of credit